Thursday, November 30, 2006

The End

Or the beginning, however you choose to look at it. It is the last day of NaBloPoMo, and I did it. I managed to get in a post a day. Admittedly, some of them suck a bit, and there were a couple of days I almost forgot entirely, but I did it.
So is it the end? - a little bit, the compulsion of posting every day is gone. But hopefully a habit has been formed (maybe routine would be a better word).
In addition, NaBloPoMo gave me a lot of things, if we want to get a bit sappy about it. I got comments from strangers (a small personal goal), a long list of blogs to peruse and enjoy, and a little bit of time to sit down and reflect each day. A few more things to be thankful for, and that is a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on posting every day for the month.
It's a lot harder than I expected it to be.
We are the champions of the world. Well we are something anyways, ha,ha..