Saturday, November 11, 2006

Anonymous

I started a new blog a couple of weeks agoto have one that wasn't read by my family. That has probably been blown out of the water at this point. We are staying at the in-laws for the weekend, and I am using their computer. Erasing cookies and clearing histories are only going to get me so far. In fact, my mother in law has been in the room a few times during this post. It doesn't really bother me, but I tend to censor myself if I think people might be offended by posts.
Case in point...my mother in law just came in to tell me that she put some of the craft beads she and my daughter used today in my bag. She came in and said "I put it in the pocket with the lemon?...Did you know that you have a lemon in your bag?" I smiled and said "Yes, yes I did" and offered no further explanation. She waited a moment, and seemed perplexed that there was no reason for a lemon in my bag. Was I really supposed to say "I have a lemon because I mix lemon juice and aloe to use as a spermicide in my diaphragm." There are some things that are better off a mystery.

No comments: