Monday, November 06, 2006

Comments Please

I have a site tracker from Google Analytics, and since NaBloPoMo started I have seen my blog travel the world, with people in the US, Canada, Europe, and Australia taking a peek. Somehow seeing all those little blips on the map makes me a bit giddy, and realize the idea of world wide web a bit more. So if anyone feels inclined, post a comment and let me know where you are. I would be happy to pop back and check out your sites as well.
Sorry for the lack of significant, interesting content today - we had a busy weekend and are still trying to recover, I am hoping to soon get a solid chunk of time to write more than a little blurb!

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

hello fellow NaBloPoMO - from Rochester, NY

Anonymous said...

I surfed in via the NaBloPoMo Randomizer and thought I'd say hi!

Anonymous said...

Hi, there! Mo from Richmond, Virginia. Found you through the NaBloPoMo Randomizer and really like the site.

Anonymous said...

I surfed in from NaBloPoMo, Just wanted to say hello! :)

Jester said...

Greetings from California. I'm trying to hit as many NaBloPoMo sites as I can, and only commenting on the ones I like.

So Hi!

Anonymous said...

I'd already been trying out a couple other trackers for my site, but this led me to check out Google's. I think I might like this. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in Santa Maria, California and found your blog on the randomizer. This is fun, but I fear I'm neglecting my children waaaaaaay too much in the process. =^)

Angela said...

Thanks Everyone! Sorry I didn't get the comments up right away - I had my comments setting a bit to stringent! I'll be popping in to your sites as time allows. NaBloPoMo - sucks time like crazy!