Friday, November 27, 2009

NaBloPoMo 27

Waiting, waiting...our house preference choices are due today. I sent in ours last week, but I would expect to hear late this afternoon or tomorrow morning which lot is ours. Our realtor spoke with the program administrator early last week, and was told that our chances were very good that we would get our choice of home. I am still nervous - I guess until our house is sold and we close on the new one I am going to be anxious about it all.

No comments: