Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pilates

Pilates tonight for the first time in almost two weeks.  With my second pregnancy I did pilates for my first trimester, and I really think it make a difference in how I felt throughout pregnancy and postpartum. (Though being 6 years younger probably had a lot to do with it too.)  My third pregnancy was rough, I just felt like I was falling apart a lot of the time. This time I'd been doing pilates for about a year before becoming pregnant, and I'm still going at 20 weeks.  Tonight was the first time in a long while that I felt like my legs weren't made of lead...a nice change.  It's not getting any easier as I get bigger, but I think as long as I do something every week I'll be thankful come labor and delivery time.
I go to Rivercity Pilates...Carey is great and I highly recommend the studio if you are in the area!

No comments: