Friday, November 05, 2010

Thea-isms

I wrote this yesterday, since I thought a practice mobile post was probably pretty lame to count as a post for the day.  (Not that this little blurb is all that deep or thought provoking) Turns out this one didn't publish...probably user error.  So I am going to let it count as today's post.  30 posts for NaBloPoMo...no one said that they had to be good!

Just a couple of little cute things:
Today I was holding her as I was making dinner and she looked into the pot of chicken noodle soup..."I like-a noodles!" she exclaimed.  After dinner when I told her she could have ice cream she looked and me and said. "Really?" in the most incredulous voice, so cute.
And yesterday when she woke up from her nap and was scared and sad I asked if she wanted to nursie..."Makes me feel better" she told me.  (Not the first time she has told me that nursing makes her "feel better" but it melts my heart just the same!)

No comments: